We're expanding our team in order to achieve great things together with serious and motivated people.
What would you do:
- Perform transportation services on national and international roads within the EU.
- Select the optimal refuelling locations.
- Communicate continuously with the logistic disponent
- Keep the established loading and delivery times
- Make efforts to improve the consumption of fuel and utilization of the vehicle during the transport.
What we require:
- Stable residency around Oradea or in a 50 km. range.
- B category license
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of an internationally used language, such as English or German.
- Willing to work abroad up to 35 days at a time.
What we offer:
- Communication system with the logistic disponents.
- Optimal work environment, in new generation 3.5t vehicles.
- Stable job, in an industry leading company within Romania, with a large client portfolio
- Competitive wage
It's always good to have:
- C, E drivers license.
- Professional driver certificate
- ADR certificate
Phone: +40 372 530 900
Send your resume to email@example.com