Annual Conference of express freight carriers in Romania, 2015
Due to the highly positive reactions received after the first edition of the annual Conference of express cargo carriers organized last year, we decided to continue our initiative with a new edition scheduled for October 15 to 17, 2015.
The event will take place once again in Baile Felix, this time in an exceptional location, namely Lotus Hotel ***** the most modern balneo complex and spa in western country, which will be inaugurated on this occasion. Topics will include both current extreme changes in European legislation and specific express transport market issues , including presentations of products and targeted services to companies participating at the event.
Brief description of the event:
Thursday, October 15
- arrival of participants from 2.00 p.m
Opening Dinner - 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, October 16
- Conference Session I (9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
Lotus Hotel ***** gala dinner (8:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.) - Picky & The Band Concert, prize awarding/ raffle
Saturday, October 17
- Conference – 2nd Session (10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
Closing lunch - business networking Lotus Hotel ***** (2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
Zsolt Gogucz - organizer Kefren Expres
Alin Pipe - transport consultant
- George Iacob-Anca - lawyer Iacob-Anca & Associates
- Radu Borcescu - Cargo Day editor
- Gábor Sándor - President IFPTR
- Dacian Palladi - business consultant
- Ioan Cupșa - Legal Committee deputy, Romanian Parliament
- Adrian Merka - Budget, Finance and Banking Committee deputy, Romanian Parliament
- Ödön Szabó - Education, Youth and Sports Committee deputy, Romanian Parliament
- Emilian Pavel - europarliamentar, social and labor relations committee, European Parliament
- Stela Bibart - senior HR consultant
- Mayer Siegfried - transport expert
Up til now, the following companies have confirmed their attending at the event:
• BursaTransport, Premium Group West (BMW), West Opel (Opel) and Lutz Assekuranz Makler GmbH as lead partners,
• Carbenta Com (FORD), House Auto Sebes (Mercedes), Top Motor (Citroen) IFPTR (Institutul de Formare Profesionala in Transporturi Rutiere), TSG-euroshell (Transport Service Group Euro Shell Card Agent) GPSmart (Monitorizare Flota) TRANS.EU (Road transport system), Risco (Verificare Monitorizare Firme).
• Cargo Day as media partner
Please note that the invitation comes prevalently to all companies having as main activity the express transport of goods by vehicles with capacity up to 3.5 tones, the event being organized and designed specifically for this segment of the transport market.
is possible until October 5th, 2015, by sending an email to: email@example.com
Managing Director, Kefren Expres
Annual Conference of express freight carriers in Romania
During 26th and 27th of September 2014 took place the first Annual Conference of express cargo carriers of Romania in Hotel Termal ***, Baile Felix, Bihor County. The event was organized on Kefren Expres’s initiative, supported by Euromaidec Touring Agency and lawyers and civil society Iacob-Anca & Associates.
The conference brought together a number of over 40 Romanian companies operating in the specific sector of express freight shipments, representatives of relevant products and services companies in the field, experts and consultants from professional associations. The basic topic of this first edition was “initiative - information - guidance“ approaching a number of matters and problems that companies face in the express segment of daily activity. Those who were present found this way a favorable picture for presenting ideas, free discussion and exchange of experience with other participants, in order to find legal and effective solutions.
Managing Director, Kefren Expres